Swire Shipping is delighted to announce a significant upgrade in both frequency and coverage of its Asia to Papua New Guinea shipping services. These changes will include - but not be limited to - a dedicated fortnightly service from Asia to Port Moresby to complement the established shuttle service, in conjunction with one additional sailing to Lae per month.
Furthermore Swire Shipping, in conjunction with our Eastabout RTW service, will also be providing a dedicated Asia / PNG "Shuttle" which will, on a monthly basis, deliver a full PNG port coverage.
Key highlights for PNG importers;
- Introducing four dedicated vessels covering South East Asia to Port Moresby in addition to existing ships providing a total of three (3) calls per month
- Additional vessels to Lae providing a total of four (4) calls per month
- Dedicated Asia / PNG "Shuttle" vessel offering full out port coverage
- Fast transit times from SEA to PNG, ranging from 8 to 12 days to key ports
- Direct load port coverage from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand
- Global transshipment network including Europe, USA, South and North East Asia with rapid connections
- Service capability for containers, break bulk and project business
- Own Agency Network
In addition to the Southbound service enhancements for importers Swire Shipping are delighted to announce improvement for PNG exporters with the expanded port coverage and reintroduction of direct PNG "Shuttle" vessel.
Key highlights for PNG exporters include;
- Dedicated monthly 'Shuttle" to Asia connecting to Swire global network in addition to / and complimenting Westabout RTW (Bank Line) tonnage
- Extensive direct calls into PNG including Alotau, Oro Bay, Kavieng
- Improved coverage to PNG outports
- Rapid transit time to Asia with onward connection to Europe / USA / South East and North Asia
- Offering both containers and break bulk along with specialized services by Westabout RTW (Bank Line).
- Agency network plus dedicated own Regional office to facilitate all export needs at destination
Swire Shipping would like to thank all our loyal customers for their past and on going support, and we are confident these combined service enhancements will provide the best possible service to our customers with unparalleled connectivity between Papua New Guinea and Global markets.
A further service announcement for the PNG market will be made in the coming weeks.